I lead group workshops and individual sessions in Paris, France, face to face,
and in London, UK, face to face on demand, or via Skype,
COLLECTIVE TEACH GROUP
TAPOVAN Center, Paris
My courses take place on Saturday 10 am to 11:30 am,
once a month (9 courses per year)
In one workshop you will learn the main principles of the Bates method and practise the fundamentals.
Custumized workshops to rest and improve your natural vision at work
See the summary and photos of my last workshop in the special page Yoga for the eyes London
LAST WORKSHOPS AT WORK:
- OHANA and Co Bank, Paris
- Customs Service, Ministry of the Economy, Paris,
- IPSOS, Paris.
Event for shops
And see the first one, on Sunday 1st July 2018 at Maître of Thyme, Holistic Wellness Boutique, Great Portland
Town Hall of Boulogne-Billancourt, Seniors club
Thursday 16th september and 14th October 2021.
(see bottom of the page)
I lead individual sessions by skype, or face to face in Paris, where the work is more specialized to your needs.
A retreat will offer you a deeper understanding and practise of the method.
NEXT Dates for 2022 in progress
Last one :
5 days retreat "Rest, Maintain, and Improve your vision"- Tapovan Normandie, 21-26 July 2019 and
15 -20 July 2018
(see bottom of the page)
In each class, you will integrate the basics of the Bates method: Breathing, Swinging, Palming, Shifting, Sunning, central and peripheral vision.
Then, you will discover a new activity based on the infinite variety of possibilities of the Natural Vision: convergence, binocularity, ball games, reading techniques, the art of seeing…
"REST, MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE YOUR VISION"
5 days retreat in Tapovan Normandie, 21 - 26 July 2019
after that of 2018 ( 15 -21 juillet)
With empathic listening for everyone, I will make you discover the incredible strength of the natural vision on global
well-being, all its depth and diversity, in theory and practice.
You will explore:
- The key principles of natural vision according to Dr. Bates: Relaxation and Central Vision
- The 5 main needs of eyes: Light, Rest, Movement, Memory, Imagination.
- The main activities of natural vision outside: breathing (to oxygenate the eyes); Relaxation of the neck and the shoulders; Eyelids, eyebrows, lacrimal glands; Swinging of the body in the service of the eyes; Palming (rest of the eyes); Sunning; Night walk, its benefits for the eyes.
- Vision and Nutrition
- and, being in an Ayurveda center, you will discover the foot Massage with the kansu bowl.
Seniors club of Boulogne-Billancourt Town Hall
Next one : 16th september 2021, and 14th October 2021
Place : Club Rose Bernard - 87 bis av. Jean-Baptiste Clément, Boulogne-Billancourt.
An introduction to natural vision, from the basics of the Bates method, associated with the softness of Yoga: breathing, neck and shoulder work, gentle movements of the body in the service of the eyes, rest of the eyes, sunning.